Roofleet/Madnes Road Rage Roofleet/Madnes Road Rage

cool

I liked it, the drawings were really well done and the cars driving were very realistic, but best of all, you used The Ballroom Bltiz by Calibretto 13, AWESOME!!!

fall 9 fall 9

Yea

This is it man...this.....THIS IS IT.....I didn't really wanna put this on here but maybe I should. Yeah, I freaking sharted myself man, because of your damn flash. WOOOOO! Yeah, that just ain't right. Love Jesus!

dumbpunkb responds:

paise jesus and hitler!

Bunny Carret Bunny Carret

It is carrot!

but it was very well drawn, smooth, and funny.

flash tutorial 04 flash tutorial 04

well

The tutorial was good but do you really think that Bush is a communist. Well he is an ignorent fool, but that is why he is not a communist. He is a fachist. He is leading all industry and all of the people to put effort into the government. Remember, communisim is a good thing, it just never got passed the takeover stage when it was applied.

Bump Copter 2 Bump Copter 2

damn you

I had so mush homework to do but no i see this game and playu it for an hour. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shoot the sheep shoot the sheep

well

I coulda liked it. It was very very very hard to hit the birds and even harder to hit the aliens. Should have made part of the button invisable so it was possible to hit them. If you would do that i would like the game