Roofleet/Madnes Road Rage Roofleet/Madnes Road Rage

cool

I liked it, the drawings were really well done and the cars driving were very realistic, but best of all, you used The Ballroom Bltiz by Calibretto 13, AWESOME!!!

fall 9 fall 9

Yea

This is it man...this.....THIS IS IT.....I didn't really wanna put this on here but maybe I should. Yeah, I freaking sharted myself man, because of your damn flash. WOOOOO! Yeah, that just ain't right. Love Jesus!

dumbpunkb responds:

paise jesus and hitler!

Bunny Carret Bunny Carret

It is carrot!

but it was very well drawn, smooth, and funny.

fall 7: fall again fall 7: fall again

Bravo my dear animator

I do say with all of my worldly knowledge, that this is the best animation I have ever personally witnessed. I was awe struck by its fluency and genius. You, my friend, are brilliant. If only the rest of us thought like you, the world would be such a better place, happiness would fill the streets and I am sure that hunger and hate would be eradicated. Again, bravo. This has Oscar written all over it.
Dearest reviewer of thy flash,
-Evaan

Red Speech Red Speech

that is so very sad

I cannot believe the ignorance of most of the country. If I had the time i would e-mail all of those people, altough it would not even be worth it.

rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

yeahhhhhhhhhh

That was awesome. You did a great job and it was well worth your time. And that just so happens to be the best song ever by NOFX. Thank you for making this.

pistoldisco responds:

Two of three "beta-testers" hated the music in this animation! Thanks. NOFX rocks! :)

Penguins Penguins

hahaha

I was about to say that penguins live on the southern hemisphere and that polar bears live on the northern, but you put it in there and it was great. Kinnda like a Monty Python skit. Funny.

- A Late V-Day Card - - A Late V-Day Card -

What the hell

I dont know why but i really liked it. I think iit is because i have never seen anything like it. Very cute. I would really like to see more like it. I think it was so good because it was so short and blunt.

Jestar responds:

Haha. Yeah, it didn't take too long, I started last night. If you read the description. I guess "cute" might describe this movie. If nothing else does. I didnt think people would like it... to be honest.
~Jestar

Anonymous Call Anonymous Call

I liked it a lot

You did a great job . The only thing is that in the begining you can see white on the sides of the screen and also the flashing lights get cut off on the edge of the screen. Still, i liked it a lot. Great animation.

To SmiLe To SmiLe

cool

You did a great job for your first flash. I really liked your style. The olnly thing was the music. I was a little distracting when i heard the loop start over. if you were to edit it so the loop were more smooth, then this would have been perfect.